Monday, May 24, 2010

9 Weeks Pregnant!


My 9th week of pregnancy has had it's ups and downs. Some of the days I feel like I'm going to be okay, that I'm going to get by without any morning sickness at all, and then, BAM! It hits you. My shopping trip with Chris is a prime example of this kind of sudden sickness.

I had a day off work so we decided to go shopping. I went to Value Village in hopes of finding shirts that would flatter my tummy that is starting to soften up while Chris went and got his hair cut. When he was finished, we stopped by Old Navy so he could get some new business casual jeans. I had a few moments of gagginess, but nothing out of the ordinary. It wasn't until we got in the car and started driving that I realized I was really going to be sick. I quickly dumped his new clothes onto the floor of the van, tossed the receipt and promptly threw up in his Old Navy bag. All the way home I clutched that bag, casually mentioning that it was a good thing he bought those jeans, otherwise I would have had no where to get sick! Chris being the good hubby that he is, merely turned his music up a little louder and pat me on the back each time I gagged.

Other than the nausea, I feel bloated and tired...and a little crampy. I had no idea that pregnancy could be so much fun!

*note- The bag pictured above is NOT the bag used in the um...situation.

May 16, 2010
=^..^=

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my favourite stories... i still chuckle thinking of it sometimes! poor you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny! It is a story I will remember fondly! ;) I'll never look at an Old Navy bag in the same way again! Haha!

    ReplyDelete