Monday, May 24, 2010

10 Weeks Pregnant!


Bump Watch!
We decided to start taking photos of my baby bump this week and I guarantee most of that bump is bloating. Sometimes after I eat I balloon up so much that I look about 5 months pregnant! I find I can't eat large meals as easily as I could, as I tend to feel really sick afterwards. (Like when I pigged out during the Lost finale....ooooohhhh my tummy....). I really feel thirsty all the time, and am starting to really want fruit and yogurt. Other then that, I'm just starting to get a little dizzy, and am still enjoying the blessing of morning sickness.

At 10 weeks, the baby is about the size of a small lime and it's vital organs are starting to function. It is growing tiny nails on it's fingers and toes and it's skin is growing peach-fuzz hair. Already it's moving around and kicking it's little legs, though I won't feel that for a while. I hope it finds my tummy sounds soothing...as it has been quite talkative lately.













May 24, 2010
=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment