Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving Day!

Hi everyone!

It is time that Ollie and I move to a new site, as he has outgrown his nickname of Muppet, and is continuing to blossom into his own little character. He will always remain Muppet in our hearts, and we will always cherish his beginnings at this site. This blog really helped me cope with difficult times during and after my pregnancy, as well as share the joys with family and friends, near and far. I feel a little sad, closing this chapter and going onto the next as I am not good with change, but it is time. :)

My new blog is called Baby Kisses, and will feature all my past blog entries from this site, and continue on through the rest of Ollie's adventures. Heck, maybe along the way we'll have some other sibling stories to share! ;) (No, I am not hinting at anything. I'm just planning for the future.)

Thanks for sharing our most precious and special times with us. It has been an unforgettable journey, and I can't wait to see what else is waiting for us up ahead. If you want to stick around for Ollie's continuing adventures, please visit us at www.babykisses.ca . Hope to see you there!

Love you all!
xo

=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment